- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Circular Quay
- 2 min walk
- Overseas Passenger Terminal
- 7 min walk
- The Rocks Markets
- 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Sydney, Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sydney Opera House and Sydney Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or Qudos Bank Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Wynyard Station is 7 minutes by foot and Martin Place Station is 9 minutes.
- Circular Quay - 2 min walk
- Overseas Passenger Terminal - 7 min walk
- The Rocks Markets - 7 min walk
- Martin Place - 11 min walk
- Government House - 11 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 3 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Silvester's – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Three Bottle Man – Café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 90.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 59 per day
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 70 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel Circular Quay
- Harbour Marriott Hotel
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Circular Quay
- Harbour Marriott
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities