Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Sydney hotel in Sydney Central Business District, near Westfield Shopping Centre
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Sydney hotel is located in the business district, steps away from Westfield Shopping Centre, Sydney Tower and Queen Victoria Building. Strand Arcade and Pitt Street Mall are also within 5 minutes.
A full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site.
All 369 rooms offer comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars and coffee/tea makers.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay films
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cots/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jpb – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days.
Crossroads – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD42.00 and AUD42.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD80 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD75.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel
- Swissotel Hotel
- Swissotel Sydney
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Swissotel Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Swissotel Hotel
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.