- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sydney Hotel Harbour Suite
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment
Two Bedroom Executive Apartment
Two Bedroom Penthouse
Three Bedroom Executive
One Bedroom Superior
Three Bedroom Penthouse
Standard Queen Room
Premium Queen room with Kitchen
About this area
Located in Sydney's Darling Harbour neighbourhood, Sydney Hotel Harbour Suite is in the city centre and near a metro station. Queen Victoria Building and Westfield Shopping Centre are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Wild Life Sydney Zoo. Luna Park and Taronga Zoo are not to be missed.
- Sydney Town Hall - 4 min walk
- Cockle Bay Wharf - 4 min walk
- Queen Victoria Building - 6 min walk
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 7 min walk
- Madame Tussauds Sydney - 7 min walk
- Town Hall Station - 5 min walk
- Exhibition Centre Station - 11 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Sydney Hotel Harbour Suite
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Covered self-parking fee: AUD 40 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Cracking location and good value
Excellent location, helpful staff and well equipped room with a comfortable bed and the best hospital corners I've ever seen! The rooms, especially the bathroom, were a little tired with a fairly average shower. That said, the location very much made up for it and it wouldn't prevent me going back at all. Oh and be specific when telling your taxi where you're staying; they have a sister hotel that's a long 10 minute walk with heavy bags!