- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Qudos Bank Arena
- 6 min drive
- Parramatta Park
- 8 min drive
- Westmead Hospital
- 11 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Rosehill, Mercure Sydney Parramatta is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre and Macquarie Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wet'n'Wild Sydney and Featherdale Wildlife Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse or Qudos Bank Arena.
- Qudos Bank Arena - 6 min drive
- ANZ Stadium - 7 min drive
- Parramatta Park - 8 min drive
- Westmead Hospital - 11 min drive
- Macquarie University - 14 min drive
- Sydney Camellia Station - 7 min walk
- Castle Hill Station - 13 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- M Restaurant and Bar – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Mercure Sydney Parramatta
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 0 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 24.5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 24.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Parramatta
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Rosehill
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Hotel Rosehill
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Close to shops good service clean rooms and bathroom