Great family cabin,train around the corner close to everything,big improvement on the cabin we had on our previous stay there last year.My one complaint is with a lot of these cabins is they lack hooks for hanging space in the bathroom and a little bench space in the bathroom,otherwise good.
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre
- 4 min drive
- Aqua Golf
- 4 min drive
- Museum of Fire
- 5 min drive
- Bankstown, NSW (BWU)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre - 4 min drive
- Aqua Golf - 4 min drive
- Museum of Fire - 5 min drive
- Panthers World of Entertainment - 5 min drive
- Cables Wake Park - 6 min drive
- Sydney Emu Plains Station - 9 min walk
- Warrimoo Station - 13 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 54 min drive
About this property
Ingenia Holidays Nepean River
Along with an outdoor pool, this campsite has conference space and laundry facilities. Self parking is free. Other amenities include an arcade/games room, a library and a corner/local shop. All 40 campsites offer free WiFi, patios and TVs. Coffee/tea makers and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Active Holidays BIG4 Nepean River Campground Emu Plains
- Active Holidays BIG4 Nepean River Campground
- Active Holidays BIG4 Nepean River Emu Plains
- Active Holidays BIG4 Nepean River
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Games room
- BBQ Grill
- Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
Services and conveniences
- Luggage storage
- Corner/local shop
- Near a train station
- 40 rooms
- Playground on site
The cabin we had for the week smelt really bad. We had to air out the room everyday when we arrived back there. Door open with the heater because it was cold but smelt to bad to leave closed up. A couple 2 doors up from us had the same problem and got moved. I also had family staying there too and their cabins never smelt. They were very clean cabins and staff were lovely just the smell.