- Wild Life Sydney Zoo
- 2 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- 2 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall
- 8 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Hyatt Regency Sydney is in Sydney's Darling Harbour neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Capitol Theatre and Sydney Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sydney Tower and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 2 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 2 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 7 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 8 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 12 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 8 min walk
- Exhibition Centre Station - 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sailmaker – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Zephyr Bar – Rooftop bar offering local and international cuisine. Open on selected days.
- Lobby Lounge – Lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Cash Breakage deposit: AUD 300 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 90.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Sydney Four Points
- Four Points Sydney
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Sydney
- Hyatt Regency Sydney Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities