Get an overview of this hotelSydney property near Sydney Tower
This darling Harbour hotel is also less than a kilometer from the restaurants, cafes, and bars of Cockle Bay and shopping at the Queen Victoria Building.
Located in Darling Harbour, Hyatt Regency Sydney offers a range of amenities and services to guests. There are multiple dining venues, and the hotel's tiny sandstone pub dates from the 1850s, offering a range of international and local brews to complement its barbecue menu and counter meals.
Guestrooms offer views over the city's shopping districts or Darling Harbour and are decorated in earthy tones. Amenities include large desks, cable/satellite TVs, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Hotel amenities include complimentary access to a nearby 24-hour fitness center, an onsite bar and restaurant, room service during scheduled hours, luggage storage, concierge services, a rooftop terrace and tours/ticket assistance. Valet parking is available at the property for a fee. Free WiFi is available.
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 892
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sailmaker Restaurant - Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sailmaker is a large, 272-seat dining destination with modern décor, Australian-inspired fare, and sensational views of Darling Harbour. Enjoy the open kitchen concept and fresh, locally sourced ingredients served in a smart casual setting at Hyatt Regency Sydney. Buffet breakfast is served 6 AM-10 AM Monday to Friday, and 6:30 AM-11 AM on Saturday and Sunday; a la carte lunch is served noon-2:30 PM daily; and a la carte dinner is served from 6 PM to 10:30 PM every night.
Zephyr Bar - The rooftop bar, Zephyr offers sensational rooftop views of Sydney and Darling Harbour that simply can't be topped. Enjoy refreshing, made-to-order cocktails and light snacks for an evening nightcap at Hyatt Regency Sydney within an open-air setting. Open Tuesday-Thursday at 5 PM and Friday - Sunday at noon for light fare. Closed Monday.
Lobby Lounge - Swing by the Lobby Lounge, located in the lobby of Hyatt Regency Sydney, for your choice of coffee, tea, beverages, and light snacks. End your evening with a cocktail from our extensive menu, and enjoy the sights and scenes of the bustling atmosphere. With a tranquil ambiance, the Lobby Lounge is the perfect place to relax in Sydney. Open 7 AM - midnight.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Hotel guests at Hyatt Regency Sydney receive complimentary access to a nearby 24-hour fitness center, located just around the corner on Market Street. Fitness center amenities include treadmills, cross-trainers, and an extensive range of free weights and personal training options.
Approximately 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, a scenic running and walking track extends from the Sydney Opera House through the Royal Botanic Gardens and along the harbor. A 10-minute taxi ride away is Centennial Park, offering extensive running and walking tracks in addition to horse riding, with golfing and tennis options close by.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Debit cards not accepted
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Cash Breakage deposit: AUD 300 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 80.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Four Points Sheraton Darling Harbour Sydney
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Four Points Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sheraton Sydney
- Hyatt Regency Sydney Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.