I liked everything about the property and there was nothing that I didn’t like.
- Cables Wake Park
- 12 min walk
- Aqua Golf
- 3 min drive
- Panthers World of Entertainment
- 3 min drive
- Bankstown, NSW (BWU)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Cables Wake Park - 12 min walk
- Aqua Golf - 3 min drive
- Pepper Stadium - 3 min drive
- Panthers World of Entertainment - 3 min drive
- Penrith Museum of Printing - 3 min drive
- Sydney Penrith Station - 4 min drive
- Warrimoo Station - 15 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Gateway Lifestyle Nepean Shores
Along with an outdoor pool, this hotel has conference space and laundry facilities. Self parking is free. Additionally, a garden, barbecues and a picnic area are on-site. All 50 rooms offer TVs, coffee/tea makers and showers.
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-4 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Gateway Lifestyle Nepean Shores Hotel Jamisontown
- Gateway Lifestyle Nepean Shores Jamisontown
- Gateway Lifestyle Nepean Shores Hotel
- Free self parking
- Laundry service
- Conference space
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
Bed very comfortable. Friendly staff. Great location to shops and clubs.