- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Gateway Lifestyle Nepean Shores
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Original Family Cabin
Original Queen Cabin
Studio Family King Bunk
Lifestyle Queen Cabin
Lifestyle Family Cabin
Renovated Hometown Cabin (Sleeps 4)
About this area
Gateway Lifestyle Nepean Shores is located in Jamisontown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Blue Mountains National Park and Trench Reserve, while Penrith Museum of Printing and Nepean Naval Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Pepper Stadium or Penrith Whitewater Stadium.
- Cables Wake Park - 12 min walk
- Aqua Golf - 3 min drive
- Pepper Stadium - 3 min drive
- Panthers World of Entertainment - 3 min drive
- Penrith Museum of Printing - 3 min drive
- Sydney Penrith Station - 7 min drive
- Warrimoo Station - 15 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Gateway Lifestyle Nepean Shores
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness