Visiting Suzhou (Suzhou)
Travelers to Suzhou (Suzhou) give high marks for the beautiful gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, musical theater, and jazz scene.
- There are 613 hotels and other accommodations in Suzhou (Suzhou)
- The closest major airport is in Wuxi (WUX-Shuofang) 28.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Suzhou (SZV) 32.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Suzhou (Suzhou)
The city is notable for landmarks like Yuanrong Times Square, Gate to the East, and Pingjiang Street. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Humble Administrator's Garden, Lion Grove Garden, and Master of the Nets Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Suzhou Culture and Arts Center and Ferris Wheel Paradise.
In Suzhou (Suzhou), you'll find 613 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Suzhou Marriott Hotel - This 5-star hotel in Gu Su District features 5 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Crowne Plaza Suzhou - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hyatt Regency Suzhou - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Suzhou (Suzhou)
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Suzhou (Suzhou) is 1.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F