Visiting Sunshine Beach
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Sunshine Beach, which is also known for its cafés. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Sunshine Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 22.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sunshine Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ed Webb Park. Additionally, you might want to add Sunshine Beach Village Shops to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sunshine Beach. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Mer Sunshine - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Sundancer Holiday Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Costa Nova Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Sunshine Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sunshine Beach is 37.91 inches
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F