Visiting Sunset Beach
Visitors to Sunset Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its shopping.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geraldton
- The closest major airport is in Geraldton, WA (GET) 11.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sunset Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Old Geraldton Gaol Craft Centre and Museum, Western Australian Museum, and HMAS Sydney II Memorial. You'll also find Geraldton Beach and Geraldton Regional Art Gallery in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sunset Beach Holiday Park - This 2-star campground features free WiFi, free parking, and a game room. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Sunset Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.99 inches of rain falls on Sunset Beach each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 49°F