- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dulles Sportsplex
- 1 min walk
- Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park
- 12 min walk
- 9 min walk
- 12 min walk
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the business district, DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Dulles Town Center and Reston Town Center. Ready for a night out? Consider Old Ox Brewery and Lost Rhino Brewing Company.
- Dulles Sportsplex - 1 min walk
- Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park - 12 min walk
- Dulles Town Center - 18 min walk
- Ashburn Ice House - 6 min drive
- One Loudoun - 6 min drive
- Burke Centre Station - 35 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 13 min drive
- DoubleTree Restaurant/Bar — 1 min walk
- Chili's - 9 min walk
- Chick-fil-A - 12 min walk
- McDonald's - 12 min walk
- Joe's Diner - 2 min drive
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay (for guests aged under 21 years old)
- Breakage deposit: USD 499 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DoubleTree Hilton Sterling Dulles Airport Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Sterling Dulles Airport
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
It was nice. Beds were very comfortable. Staff was mostly pleasant. Fitness center could use an update but still functional.