Visiting Steamboat Ski Resort
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Steamboat Ski Resort has to offer. In Steamboat Ski Resort, there are 1571 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Steamboat Springs, CO (SBS) 8.3 from the city center. The next closest is in Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley) 35.3 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Steamboat Ski Resort
Places to visit in the larger region include The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs, Amaze'n Steamboat Family Fun Park, and Yampa River Botanic Park. Additionally, you'll find Yampa River Core Trail and Haymaker Golf Course in the area.
In Steamboat Ski Resort, you'll be able to select from 1571 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Ptarmigan Inn is located in central Steamboat Ski Resort. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Steamboat Springs can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Quality Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Steamboat Ski Resort. This 2.5-star hotel in Steamboat Springs features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Trailhead Lodge by Steamboat Resorts is located 0.2 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo in Steamboat Springs can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Steamboat Ski Resort
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.65 inches of rain falls on Steamboat Ski Resort each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F