- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Friends on Fontanka
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room (Smart)
Double Room, River View (Smart)
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Comfort Double Room
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in St. Petersburg's St. Petersburg City Centre neighbourhood, Friends on Fontanka is in the city centre and near a metro station. State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and Mariinsky Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Kazan Cathedral and St. Isaac's Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Saint Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex or Ice Palace Saint Petersburg. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Tovstonogov Bolshoi Drama Theater - 1 min walk
- Lomonosov Bridge - 2 min walk
- Architect Rossi Street - 4 min walk
- Maltese Chapel - 6 min walk
- State Museum of Theatre and Music - 7 min walk
- Zvenigorodskaya Station - 9 min walk
- Vitebsky Station - 14 min walk
- St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 35 min drive
About this property
Friends on Fontanka
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 290 for adults and RUB 290 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1100 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
It is really a hostel. Very infrequent room service, no toiletries or kettle in the room, very slow WiFi, interrupting television service. Most importantly, we were not prewarned that there is a pub with live music next door, which causes enormous amount of noise till 5am three nights a week