Visiting South Fremantle
Visitors are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants in South Fremantle. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable ambiance. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Cottesloe Beach.
- You'll find 352 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 25.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in South Fremantle
Popular places to visit in the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Cottesloe Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kings Park War Memorial and Domain Stadium. As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in South Fremantle.
- South Beach Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests have access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- The Local Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests have access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfy beds.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include SCITECH Discovery Centre located 10.6 mi (17 from the city center and Perth Mint which is 10.6 mi (17.1 away.
Dressing for South Fremantle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- South Fremantle gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and February with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 43°F