Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Somerset.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Burnie, TAS (BWT) 10.3 from the city center while the next closest is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 52 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Somerset
Favorite places to visit in the city include Memorial Park, Somerset Beach, and Burnie Golf Club. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Somerset.
- Seabrook Hotel - This 2-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Best Western Murchison Lodge Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Somerset Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests have access to free parking and a bar/lounge, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Visitors like its helpful staff and overall value.
Dressing for Somerset
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Somerset gets about 38.07 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 70°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 43°F