Visiting Slade Point
Visitors are sure to enjoy all the features Slade Point has to offer. The closest major airport is in Mackay, QLD (MKY) 11.6 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Slade Point
Favorite places to visit in the city include Slade Point Community Hall, Wren Street Park, and Lamberts Beach.
- The Seabreeze Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests have access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Slade Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Slade Point gets about 64.84 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 55°F