Visitors to Shoalwater are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, parks, and bars. A top sight in the city is Penguin Island.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 46.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shoalwater
A favorite place to visit in the city is Penguin Island. You'll also find Rockingham Regional Environment Centre and Mangles Bay in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Shoalwater, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find some of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges is 16.6 mi from the center of Shoalwater. This 4.5-star hotel in Fremantle features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Atrium Resort Hotel is 15.8 mi from central Shoalwater. This 3.5-star hotel in Mandurah features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- The Sebel Mandurah is located 16 mi from the heart of Shoalwater. This 4-star hotel in Mandurah features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Shoalwater
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Shoalwater each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F