- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Horizon Club, Room, 1 King Bed
Horizon Club, Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Weekend Deal)
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds (Weekend Deal)
About this area
Located in Luohu neighbourhood, Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen is connected to a shopping centre. Dongmen Pedestrian Street and Huaqiangbei are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Splendid China Folk Village and Window of the World. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Happy Valley and Shenzhen Safari Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Luohu Station is 4 minutes by foot and Guomao Station is 11 minutes.
- Luohu Commercial City - 13 min walk
- Luohu Port - 19 min walk
- Dongmen Pedestrian Street - 20 min walk
- Shenzhen Museum - 3 min drive
- Huaqiangbei - 13 min drive
- Luohu Station - 4 min walk
- Shenzhen Station - 14 min walk
- Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Coffee Garden — 1 min walk
- Shang Palace — 1 min walk
- 紅須小館 - 8 min walk
- 海底捞火锅 - 10 min walk
- Western restaurant - 11 min walk
About this property
Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 161 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 600 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not as good as it was
This used to be my favourite hotel for the past 15 years - the last 2 trips I have found the staff speak less and less English and the food in the horizon club lounge was not worth the extra dollars. So disappointing