Visiting Semaphore Park
Visitors to Semaphore Park are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include AAMI Stadium, Adelaide Oval, and Adelaide Festival Centre.
- You'll find 260 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 10.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Semaphore Park
Notable places to visit in the larger region include AAMI Stadium, Adelaide Oval, and Adelaide Festival Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Government House and Rundle Mall.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Discovery Parks – Adelaide Beachfront - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Art Gallery of South Australia, located 8.2 mi (13.1 from the city center, and Adelaide Central Market, which is 8.2 mi (13.2 away.
Dressing for Semaphore Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 18.23 inches of rain falls on Semaphore Park each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F