- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Golf Course
- 7 min drive
- Old Poway Park
- 10 min drive
- 12 min walk
- Carls Jr.
- 3 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Staybridge Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo Area is located in San Diego. Torrey Pines State Reserve and Del Mar Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include San Diego Zoo Safari Park and Queen Califa's Magical Circle. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Del Mar Racetrack or San Diego Polo Fields. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Old Poway Park - 10 min drive
- Rancho Bernardo Inn Course - 12 min drive
- Digiplex - 12 min drive
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park - 18 min drive
- San Diego Coaster Sorrento Valley Station - 17 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Rubio's - 12 min walk
- Carls Jr. - 3 min drive
- Subway Sandwiches - 3 min drive
- Villa Capri Trattoria & Wine Bar - 3 min drive
- Luna Grill - 3 min drive
About this property
Staybridge Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo Area
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
I think her name was Ladonna gave above and beyond great service. The room I received however (room 323) had a lot of pee running along the back of the toilet. The pull out couch had trash underneath it (Gatorade bottle, pen and what ever else) I talked to Ladonna and she was not happy with that and gave us another room. (328). This room's dishwasher was really dirty with some dark brown stuff and the pull out couch bed had someone left over stuff animal toy. I stayed is this room and looked past the dirty dishwasher. I let Ladonna know and took her the toy from the pull out couch. There also was no linen for the couch bed in 328 so I had to go downstairs to get it. Ladonna wanted to offer me something for my anguish but couldn't find anything she was authorize to do. Her heart and professionalism was on point. Maybe her supervisor would reach out and offer me something. Who knows. Disappointed.