- Belmont Park
- 4 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Barefoot Bar & Grill
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in San Diego, Paradise Point Resort & Spa is near the airport and on the beach. B Street Cruise Ship Terminal and Port of San Diego are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SeaWorld and Belmont Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Hotel Circle and San Diego Zoo.
- Belmont Park - 4 min drive
- Valley View Casino Center - 4 min drive
- SeaWorld - 4 min drive
- Mission Beach - 5 min drive
- Old Town San Diego State Park - 6 min drive
- San Diego-Old Town Transit Center - 6 min drive
- Morena - Linda Vista Station - 7 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Barefoot Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
- Tidal — 1 min walk
- Barefoot Bar & Grill - 3 min walk
- Baleen - 3 min walk
- The Menu - 2 min drive
About this property
Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay).
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 38.39 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 34.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Paradise Point Resort San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort
- Paradise Point San Diego
- Paradise Point
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort Spa