Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 3 Jan. 2021
Visiting St. Heliers
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Heliers has to offer including its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, Sky Tower, and Mt. Eden. The closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) 17.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Heliers
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kohimarama Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World and Sky Tower.
As you start planning your visit to St. Heliers, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 445 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel is 0.2 mi from the center of St. Heliers. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Auckland can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Amora Hotel Auckland is 4.6 mi from central St. Heliers. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Auckland can enjoy access to a fitness center and a café, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
- Barclay Suites is located 5.3 mi from the heart of St. Heliers. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Auckland can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Mt. Eden, located 5.3 mi (8.5 from the heart of the city, and Auckland War Memorial Museum, which is 4.3 mi (7 away.
Dressing for St. Heliers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 49.25 inches of rain falls on St. Heliers each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in St. Heliers?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Heliers, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in St. Heliers?
Recent Reviews in Saint Heliers
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Saint Heliers airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Saint Heliers?
- Where to stay near top Saint Heliers attractions?
- More accommodation types in Saint Heliers
- Which hotel chains are in Saint Heliers?
- What are the most popular hotels in Saint Heliers?
- Are there hotels near Saint Heliers?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends