Visiting Red Hill
Visitors can enjoy all that Red Hill has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include EPIC, Parliament House, and Old Parliament House.
- You'll find 137 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Canberra
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 6.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Hill
A favorite place to visit in the city is Calthorpes' House. Additionally, in the area you'll find EPIC and Parliament House.
As you plan your vacation to Red Hill, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 130 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- 1913 Collective Inc. is located in the heart of Red Hill. This 3-star guesthouse in Red Hill features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour business center.
- Crowne Plaza Canberra is 1 mi from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Canberra features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Pinnacle Apartments is located 0.7 mi from the city center. This 4-star apartment in Kingston features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Old Parliament House, located 2.2 mi (3.6 from the city center, and National Gallery of Australia, which is 2.4 mi (3.9 away.
Dressing for Red Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Red Hill is 22.80 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F