Visitors are sure to enjoy all Qingdao has to offer including its sailing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and breweries.
- There are 495 hotels and other accommodations in Qingdao
- The closest major airport is in Qingdao (TAO-Liuting Intl.) 15.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Qingdao
Attractions like Qingdao Zoo and Qingdao Underwater World are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Chengyang Century Park, Tianxiang Garden, and Sanlihe Park. Sailing is just one of the top activities, while Olympic Sailing Museum and Qingdao Qianwan Container Terminal are sights to visit.
In Qingdao, you'll be able to select from 495 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Qingdao Seaview Garden Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Shinan District features a marina, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- InterContinental Qingdao - Our customers like the room size and location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 5 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hyatt Regency Qingdao - This 4.5-star hotel in Laoshan features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Qingdao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Qingdao gets about 30.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F