Visiting Pune District
Visitors can enjoy all that Pune District has to offer including the temples, festivals, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 424 hotels and other accommodations in Pune District
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) 8.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pune District
Cultural venues in the city include Mahatma Phule Museum, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, and Darshan Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Shaniwar Wada, Sinhagad Fort, and Rajgad Fort. The city's natural beauty is on display at Bandhavgarh Hill, Panshet Dam, and Saras Baug.
In Pune District, there are 424 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Conrad Pune by Hilton - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 6 restaurants, along with an in-room MP3 dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- JW Marriott Hotel Pune - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Shivajinagar features a full-service spa, 8 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Oakwood Residence Naylor Road - This 4-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Pune District
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.80 inches of rain falls on Pune District each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F