Overview of Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by Sofitel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury Bungalow, Overwater
Luxury Room, View
Luxury Room, Garden View
Family Room, Garden View (Luxury)
Superior Room, Garden View
About this area
Located in Punaauia, Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by Sofitel is in the suburbs and on a private beach. Museum of Tahiti and Marae Arahurahu Temple are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Cathedrale de L'lmmaculee Conception and Place Vaiete.
- Museum of Tahiti - 17 min walk
- Musée de Tahiti et des Îles - 20 min walk
- Vai'ava Beach - 4 min drive
- Mahana Park - 5 min drive
- Eleuthera Plongee Tahiti - 9 min drive
- Papeete (PPT-Tahiti Faaa Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Plantation – Pool-view restaurant. Open daily.
- Le Carré – Beachfront fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- L'Astrolabe – Garden-view lobby lounge. Open daily, happy hour available.
- Puna – Poolside cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort - Managed by Sofitel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 26800
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 13400 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 3791 for adults and XPF 1895 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Parties and events are allowed on site.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Meridien Tahiti Hotel
- Meridien Tahiti
- Papeete Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Tahiti
- Le Meridien Tahiti Papeete
- Le Meridien Papeete
- Le Meridien Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort Managed Sofitel Punaauia
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort Managed Sofitel
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Managed Sofitel Punaauia
- Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Managed Sofitel
- Tahiti Ia Ora Managed Sofitel
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities