- Northwest Point National Park
- 7 min walk
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.)
- 19 min drive
- Chalk Sound National Park
- 19 min drive
- Chalk Sound
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Providenciales, Northwest Point Resort is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Turtle Cove, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Grace Bay Beach and Sapodilla Bay.
- Northwest Point National Park - 7 min walk
- Our Lady of Divine Providence Church - 17 min drive
- Cheshire Hall Plantation - 17 min drive
- Chalk Sound National Park - 19 min drive
- Chalk Sound - 22 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Northwest Point Resort
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.0 per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 105.0 per person, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.