- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Prospect Terrace Park
- 4 min walk
- Providence Athenaeum
- 5 min walk
- Rhode Island School of Design
- 7 min walk
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Providence's College Hill neighbourhood, The old Court bed and Breakfast is in the historical district and near a metro station. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Providence Performing Arts Center, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kennedy Plaza and Roger Williams Park Zoo. WaterFire Providence and Roger Williams Park Carousel Village are also worth visiting.
- Prospect Terrace Park - 4 min walk
- Providence Athenaeum - 5 min walk
- Rhode Island School of Design - 7 min walk
- Waterplace Park - 8 min walk
- Rhode Island State Capitol Building - 10 min walk
- Providence Station - 6 min walk
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 15 min drive
About this property
The old Court bed and Breakfast
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available 8:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 8:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekends
- Free newspapers in reception
- Water dispenser
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Turndown service
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Toilet paper
- 14-inch flat-screen TV
- TV channels
- Free local calls
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Local maps
- Restaurant dining guide
- Turndown service
- Window screens
- Scooter/moped hire
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was great except the bed was really creaky and old, if you changed the bedding it would be perfect!