- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wenceslas Square
- 3 min walk
- Czech National Museum
- 6 min walk
- Charles Square
- 10 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Alcron Hotel Prague is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Prague Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Eden Arena.
- Wenceslas Square - 3 min walk
- Czech National Museum - 6 min walk
- Charles Square - 10 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 10 min walk
- Sex Machines Museum - 11 min walk
- Muzeum Station - 5 min walk
- Prague Central Station - 11 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Alcron – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- La Rotonde – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Be Bop Lobby Bar – Serves breakfast, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Alcron Hotel Prague
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 85.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 85.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel Prague
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel
- Radisson Blu Alcron Prague
- Radisson Blu Alcron
- Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague Hotel Prague
- Radisson Prague
- Prague Radisson