- Soldiers Point Marina
- 5 min walk
- Salamander Bay
- 18 min walk
- Port Stephens
- 7 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
This apartment is located in Soldiers Point. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomaree National Park and Dutchies Beach. Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters and Oakvale Farm and Fauna World are also worth visiting.
- Soldiers Point Marina - 5 min walk
- Salamander Bay - 18 min walk
- Port Stephens - 7 min drive
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre - 7 min drive
- Toboggan Hill Park - 8 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 159 min drive
About this property
The Moorings, 5/4 Cromarty Road
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 7/35 Stockton Street, Nelson Bay<br />
- This property will place a credit card authorization for the general deposit at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: AUD 20 for check-in after 5 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.