- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse
- 13 min walk
- Booti Booti National Park
- 40 min drive
- Wallingat National Park
- 44 min drive
- Forster, NSW (FOT)
- 56 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Seal Rocks, Reflections Holiday Parks Seal Rocks is on the beach. Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse and Whoota Whoota Lookout are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Booti Booti National Park and Myall Lakes National Park.
- Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse - 13 min walk
- Wallis Lake - 32 min drive
- Booti Booti National Park - 40 min drive
- Wallingat National Park - 44 min drive
- One Mile Beach - 52 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 95 min drive
About this property
Reflections Holiday Parks Seal Rocks
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- North Coast Holiday Parks Seal Rocks Campground
- North Coast Holiday Parks Seal Rocks
- Reflections Holiday Parks Seal Rocks Campsite
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort