- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tea Gardens-Hawks Nest Bridge
- 45 min drive
- Bennetts Beach Hawks Nest
- 53 min drive
- Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse
- 61 min drive
- Forster, NSW (FOT)
- 76 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Bombah Point, NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park is on a lake. Dark Point Aboriginal Place and Bulahdelah Court House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Myall Lakes National Park. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Tea Gardens-Hawks Nest Bridge - 45 min drive
- Winda Woppa Reserve - 51 min drive
- Bennetts Beach Hawks Nest - 53 min drive
- Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse - 61 min drive
- West Nelson Bay - 89 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 68 min drive
About this property
NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />The front desk hours vary at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br />May - August<ul><li>Sunday - Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM</li></ul><ul><li>Friday - Saturday: 8 AM - 8 PM</li></ul>September - April <ul><li>8 AM - 8 PM daily</li></ul>Guests arriving outside these hours should please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park Apartment Bombah Point
- NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park Apartment
- NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park Bombah Point
- Myall Shores Hotel
My school mates from 1962 (6) and I had a two day stay by the lake. Loved every minute of it with the best hospitality given by the owner and staff. Great cabins, great view, great memory.