- Samurai Beach
- 5 min drive
- Toboggan Hill Park
- 7 min drive
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre
- 8 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomaree National Park and Dutchies Beach. Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters and Oakvale Farm and Fauna World are also worth visiting. Our guests love the campsite's quiet location.
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Easy parking (7 reviews)
- Quiet (7 reviews)
- Walkable (3 reviews)
- Tomaree National Park - 12 min walk
- Samurai Beach - 5 min drive
- Toboggan Hill Park - 7 min drive
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre - 8 min drive
- Salamander Bay - 9 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 22 min drive
About this property
Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 4:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Birubi Beach Holiday Park Campground Anna Bay
- Birubi Beach Holiday Park Campground
- Birubi Beach Holiday Park Anna Bay
- Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach Campground Anna Bay
- Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach Campground
- Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach Anna Bay
- Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach Campsite Anna Bay
- Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach Campsite
- Birubi Beach Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice clean well equipped kitchen, views amazing. Quiet and very friendly staff. Pool not heated but it’s clean and nice!