- d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay
- 4 min walk
- Nelson Bay Golf Club
- 12 min walk
- Dutchies Beach
- 14 min walk
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Central Motel is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomaree National Park and Dutchies Beach.
- d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay - 4 min walk
- Nelson Bay Golf Club - 12 min walk
- Dutchmans Bay - 13 min walk
- Dutchies Beach - 14 min walk
- Fly Point Marine Reserve - 16 min walk
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 28 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.53 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Central Motel Nelson Bay
- Central Motel
- Central Nelson Bay
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Big room, with kitchenette with fridge (minibar drinks and foods) and microwave in it. Full amenities, daily cleaning. Friendly and helpfull staff, great location if you want to stay in nelson bay, quiet location but walking distance from restaurants, bars and the harbour (all 5 minutes) and beach (10 minutes for a good one).