- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Salamander Bay
- 5 min drive
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre
- 6 min drive
- Toboggan Hill Park
- 7 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Bays Holiday Park is located in Anna Bay. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomaree National Park and Dutchies Beach. Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters and Oakvale Farm and Fauna World are also worth visiting.
- Salamander Bay - 5 min drive
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre - 6 min drive
- Samurai Beach - 7 min drive
- Toboggan Hill Park - 7 min drive
- Port Stephens - 7 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 21 min drive
About this property
Bays Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bays Holiday Park Campground Anna Bay
- Bays Holiday Park Campground
- Bays Holiday Park Anna Bay
- Bays Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort