Visiting Port Noarlunga South
Visitors to Port Noarlunga South are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and wineries. A top sight in the area is Museum. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 25.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Noarlunga South
Museum is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Elite Dive Academy and Onkaparinga River Wetlands in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- COAST motel and apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Port Noarlunga South
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Port Noarlunga South gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F