- Mid North Coast Maritime Museum
- 12 min walk
- Town Beach
- 12 min walk
- St Thomas Anglican Church
- 14 min walk
- Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Port Macquarie, Surf Beach Motel Port is near the beach. St Thomas Anglican Church and Koala Hospital are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Macquarie Astronomical Association Observatory and Douglas Vale Historic Homestead & Vineyard. Macquarie Nature Reserve and Billabong Koala Wildlife Park are also worth visiting.
- Macquarie Nature Reserve - 11 min walk
- Mid North Coast Maritime Museum - 12 min walk
- Kooloonbung Creek Nature Park - 12 min walk
- Town Beach - 12 min walk
- St Thomas Anglican Church - 14 min walk
- Wauchope Station - 17 min drive
- Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) - 9 min drive
About this property
Surf Beach Motel Port
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hastings Valley Motel
- Hastings Valley Port Macquarie
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
I did not like the Overgrown Gross out the back. Room Should have Hairdryer in the room.