Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment (3 Bedrooms)
- Max people: 6Max adults: 60
4 Single Beds
Layout – 3 bedrooms
Food & Drink – Kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher
Bathroom – 2 bathrooms and bathtub
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Smoking And Non-Smoking
About this area
Located in Port Macquarie, this apartment is near the beach. Port Macquarie Museum and Glasshouse Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Macquarie Astronomical Association Observatory and Douglas Vale Historic Homestead & Vineyard. Macquarie Nature Reserve and Koala Hospital are also worth visiting.
- Port Macquarie Museum - 3 min walk
- Port Macquarie Courthouse - 4 min walk
- Glasshouse Cultural Centre - 4 min walk
- St Thomas Anglican Church - 8 min walk
- Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed - 8 min walk
- Wauchope Station - 18 min drive
- Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) - 12 min drive
About this property
Flightdeck 301, 5-7 Clarence Street,
- Near the beach
- Outdoor pool
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Bathtub only
- No lifts
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A damage deposit of AUD 500 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorise the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.