Overview of Rossleague House
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Port Fairy, this holiday home is near the beach. Port Fairy History Centre and Port Fairy Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Fairy Golf Club and Yambuk Beach Slide.
- East Beach - 1 min walk
- Port Fairy History Centre - 12 min walk
- Port Fairy Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Griffith Island - 5 min drive
- Port Fairy Lighthouse - 12 min drive
- Warrnambool Station - 24 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 179 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
- Mandatory cleaning are included in this property's rental rate, as displayed at the time of booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.