Visitors are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy in Pontville. Museum of Old and New Art, Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, and Salamanca Market are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 193 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hobart
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 26.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pontville
Notable places to visit in the area include Museum of Old and New Art, Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, and Salamanca Market. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cascade Brewery and Mt. Wellington.
Dressing for Pontville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Pontville gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 40°F