Search Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia Hotels from AU$170
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Pohnpei has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance. The closest major airport is in Pohnpei (PNI-Pohnpei Intl.) 15.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pohnpei
Favorite places to visit in the city include Nan Madol, Spanish Wall Park, and Kolonia Harbor.
Dressing for Pohnpei
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pohnpei is 181.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are October and September with an average of 72°F