- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Talking Stick Resort Casino
- 2 min walk
- OdySea Aquarium
- 4 min drive
- 17 min walk
- 17 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Scottsdale, Talking Stick Resort is in the entertainment district. Old Town and Scottsdale Fashion Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Camelback Mountain and Desert Botanical Garden. Travelling with kids? Don't miss OdySea Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
- Talking Stick Resort Casino - 2 min walk
- OdySea Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick - 4 min drive
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - 8 min drive
- Scottsdale Waterfront - 13 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Blue Coyote Cafe — 1 min walk
- Orange Sky — 1 min walk
- 5&Diner - 17 min walk
- McDonald's - 17 min walk
- Denny's - 17 min walk
About this property
Talking Stick Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Talking Stick Resort Scottsdale
- Talking Stick Resort
- Talking Stick Scottsdale
- Talking Stick
- Talking Stick Hotel Scottsdale
- Disliked: Staff & service