The area was very nice, however, it seems whomever is taking care of the property while owners are away are doing an awful job. First and foremost, there was a horrendous odor of death. As soon as you enter, either under the foundation or in unit in kitchen, there is foul smell of something dead in there. An animal or something. It was making us sick. We had to go spend over $50. in candles and room deodorizers to even sleep in there. We spent as much time as we could outside, and in pool because it was so bad. I don't want the owners to have more issues, there was also, electrical issues, fridge going out, no lights working by pool. the bees were bad. Had it not been a last minute holiday weekend trip, we would not have stayed. It is not healthy to be in there, someone needs to find out what is dead in there and get it cleaned out. We should not have cleaning fee, much less have paid both nights with how bad it truly was. My first time trying VRBO and I was very disappointed. The owners need to find someone else to take care of their property. Whomever is doing it now is failing and causing this place to be unable to stay in. I believe it was physically making us sick, headaches, nauseous.. it was not good. Unless something is done to compensate us for this unhealthy unfortunate visit we will not be using this service again. It was very disappointing. I know that the owners are not there year round but they really really need to talk to the people that watch over the home, landscaping etc. trees are dying, just trying to be honest and let them know that this is not a good thing at all. Please let me know what you intend to do to rectify this situation. I am very very disappointed, and again we would not have stayed, had there been any other options.