- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Herberger Theater Center
- 2 min walk
- Phoenix Symphony Hall
- 2 min walk
- Einstein Bros Bagels
- 1 min walk
- Compass Arizona Grill
- 1 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Phoenix's Downtown Phoenix neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Phoenix is in the city centre and near the airport. Children's Museum of Phoenix and Arizona Science Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Phoenix Zoo and Castle N' Coasters. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Talking Stick Resort Arena, or consider The Van Buren for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Herberger Theater Center - 2 min walk
- Phoenix Symphony Hall - 2 min walk
- Phoenix Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Talking Stick Resort Arena - 6 min walk
- Arizona State University - Downtown Phoenix - 7 min walk
- 3rd Street - Washington Station - 4 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Compass Arizona Grill — 1 min walk
- Market Cafe — 1 min walk
- Einstein Bros Bagels - 1 min walk
- Compass Arizona Grill - 1 min walk
- Networks Bar and Grill - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel! Beds perfectly comfortable (and we use an adjustable bed at home for our backs) and the room was picture perfect, just as in the illustration. The place was alive with conventions, meetings and so forth but our room quiet with a beautiful view of the city.We went to the Opera and it was so very close! We will go back again!