Lovely spot, quiet and clean. Very close to Scarborough centre and the beach😊
- Scarborough Beach
- 15 min walk
- City Beach
- 6 min drive
- Sorrento Beach
- 13 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Scarborough Beach - 15 min walk
- City Beach - 6 min drive
- Sorrento Beach - 13 min drive
- Hillarys Boat Harbour - 15 min drive
- SCITECH Discovery Centre - 18 min drive
- Cottesloe Grant Street Station - 11 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 24 min drive
About this property
This hotel features free self-parking. This hotel has 21 rooms.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 5.00 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Scarborough Observation Hotel Scarborough
- Scarborough Observation Resort
- Scarborough Observation
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Parking nearby: AUD 5.00 per day
- No lifts
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
The location was good the property was very old and run down, the rooms were extremely small and we had to spray air freshener. The light fitting was dim and had been stuffed with a goon box a serious fire hazard. The linen was stained, the wardrobe door broken and you could hear the conversations of other guests. I realise it is budget but next time I will wait until I can afford something not so basic.