Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Perth hotel in Perth Central Business District, walk to RAC Arena
Located in Perth Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of RAC Arena and His Majesty's Theatre. Yagan Square and Northbridge Piazza are also within 10 minutes. Perth Underground Station is 5 minutes by foot and Perth Station is 7 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, conference space, and concierge services are onsite.
All 120 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and slippers, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Minibars, room service, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Peppers Kings Square Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Peppers Kings Square Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 600
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2016
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Stage - Onsite restaurant.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: The Peppers Family Room is an interconnecting room (2 Peppers Twin Rooms). A surcharge applies for use of the sofa bed in the Peppers Family Room.
- Deposit: AUD 300.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 14 and AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Peppers Kings Square Hotel Perth
- Peppers Kings Square Hotel
- Peppers Kings Square Perth
- Peppers King Square
- Peppers Kings Square