- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of ECU Village - Mount Lawley
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Six Bed Apartment
Apartment, 5 Bedrooms
Single room is share apartment 6 Bed Lakeside
Single room in share apartment - 5 Bed Pool Side
About this area
ECU Village - Mount Lawley is located in Mount Lawley. Shoppers can check out Hay Street Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Check out an event or a game at nib Stadium, and consider making time for Perth Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- nib Stadium - 6 min drive
- Hay Street Mall - 6 min drive
- RAC Arena - 7 min drive
- Royal Perth Hospital - 7 min drive
- Optus Stadium - 8 min drive
- Maylands Station - 3 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 12 min drive
About this property
ECU Village - Mount Lawley
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.95 per day (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0.76 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- ECU Village Mount Lawley Hostel
- ECU Village Hostel
- ECU Village Mount Lawley
- ECU Village Mount Lawley Hotel
- ECU Village Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I have too much to tell it would take too long. I have previously done a review. They had free spaghetti bologna’s 1 night and other activities different nights. The location for the Uber pick up is very difficult for the driver as the campus is so big. I had 4 Uber drivers confused and I was walking around trying to locate them. talking on the phone to them and guiding them