Visiting Peregian Beach
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Peregian Beach, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Peregian Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 13.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Peregian Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Coolum Beach and Lake Weyba. Additionally, you might want to add Peregian Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Peregian Beach. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Retreat Beach Houses - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Lake Weyba Cottages Noosa - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a conference center.
- Glen Eden Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Peregian Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Peregian Beach is 37.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 57°F